Erica online

Thursday, September 30

My Kid's Kutism:

Today at McDonald's playland, Rebecca went up the playstructure only to discover she couldn't climb back down. She stood at the top of the slide calling me to come up and get her.
I told her I was too big to fit in the tunnels, and that she could just slide down the slide and I would catch her at the bottom.

Normally, she wants to be a "big girl" but she kept arguing with me that she couldn't go down the slide by herself because she was too little and needed to me to get her.

I coaxed her and telling her what a big girl she is etc. but she wouldn't have it, she kept insisting that she was too little to do it by herself.
She was quiet for quite a long while. So I called up again, "Rebecca are you coming down the slide?"
She yelled back, "I'm waiting mom"
"Waiting for what?" I replied.
"I'm waiting to get bigger!"

hee hee

They grow up so quickly and want it to go even faster. Eventually, she came down the slide.
By herself.
Erica at 10:40 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home