Erica online

Saturday, October 30

My Own Personal Comedian....

Wouldn't it be great to have your own personal comedian in your home, to brighten your day, make you laugh and lighten the stress of life?
Let me tell you, its great! Living with Isabella is quite the experience.

I never would have believed that a person could have an innate sense of humor but she shouldn't get this comic genius from me! She is seriously hilarious.

Firstly, she is the queen of slapstick. She loves it when she finds a really slippery floor so she can do her prat falls, and slides. She is forever pretending to fall down and belly-laughing!

She loves to laugh. The other day I walked into the room and she was a rubbing a feather on her belly. When I asked what she was doing, she said, "Tickling ME!".

Another light moment came when Rebecca threw her pj's at her sister. I told her not to throw anything at Bella (even Bella was laughing at it) even if it is soft. Isabella kept laughing, so I told her to stop because its not funny when her sister throws things at it her. Her response?
"Its a litto bit funny!"

Today she started this....she's been watching Shrek, and there is a scene where the donkey doesn't want to cross the bridge so Shrek starts to shake it so he'll back up and not turn back.
Donkey says, "Don't do that. Don't shake the bridge" and Shrek says, "Oh do it. Okay I'll do it. I'll shake the bridge" And this continues on for a while. Well, Bella thinks this is toooo funny.

Today she pushed her sister in the store. I said, "Don't push your sister." She replies (a la Shrek voice) "Oh do it! Push my sister. Okay!" Then she laughs uproariously.

Do you have any idea how difficult it is to discipline a kid when you think they are hilarious?


Erica at 7:45 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home