Erica online

Monday, November 22

Inspiration on a Monday Morning...

Its a chilly, blah day this Monday morning, so I thought I'd share some of the thoughts that inspire me from one of my favorite books. The author of the series is Jack Handey.

  • I hope they never find out that lightning has a lot of vitamins in it, because do you hide from it or not?

Just take a moment and meditate on that, let the wisdom sink in.

  • As the light changed from red to green to yellow and back to red again, I sat there thinking about life. Was it nothing more than a bunch of honking and yelling? Sometimes it seemed that way.

Ahhhhh...Jack. Jack Handey, you clever, clever man. Will you never cease to inspire?

  • If you're a blacksmith, probably the proudest day of your life is when you get your first anvil. How innocent you are, little blacksmith.

How true, how true. Excuse me. I just need a moment to pull myself together after that mind-blowing paradigm shift in my life. *sniff, sniff* Okay, I think I'm alright now. I'll just leave with one more. Too much wisdom in one day can be overwhelming.

  • You know one thing that will really make a woman mad? Just run up and kick her in the butt. (P.S. This also works with men.)

Jack is not only wise but also gives us practical advise for healthy living. Thank you Jack, thank you. Thank you.

Erica at 8:09 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home