Erica online

Saturday, November 6

A Bit 'O Wisdom...

I read today this little quip "Depression is just anger without enthusiasm."

At first I giggled, as the quote was meant to be funny but then I thought, "hey, that's true."
I think there are a lot of people (especially GOOD people) who don't know how to deal with anger. Anger seems like such a scary thing, they tend to shy away from it in favor of being overwhelmed, then confused, then depressed and tired by the lack of release.

Sometimes, I can be one of the good people, the nice people, the smiley-happy faces who need to let out some anger. I think people like me should be given a sound-proof booth so we can have some rage therapy whenever we need it. (sound-proof so as not to bother anybody else by all the screaming, swearing and freaking out that is may occur in the booth)

I think it would healthy. Then after a few minutes of screaming....we can go back to be happy, and kind once again. It would be quite cathartic really!

Any other closet screamers out there want to give it a shot? You never know unless you try!

Erica at 8:07 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home