Erica online

Wednesday, November 3

Lynne's comment on having a shuttle to my gym so M.W.C.s could go,
(moms without cars) reminded me of another idea I had last week.

I love to go out for lunch. (its a passion I inherited from my parents)
However, its hard to have a conversation with friends and "catch up" as you entertain,
feed, and then clean up your children.

I thought, I should start a restaurant that has childcare. You drop your kids off at one entrance, and then go eat with the adults at another. It would be a quiet and cozy environment.

You could meet another mom there, and eat together while your children play together.
You could meet friends who don't have children yet, especially those who don't understand life with kids and are stressed by eating with children.
You could go on a date with your husband without having to pay a babysitter huge bucks, and it could be spontanteous.

But as Lynne pointed out, during the day, it would have to have a shuttle service.
It would have to have excellent childcare, and still not be too expensive.
It would have to have good food, because without their kids around, people will notice what the food tastes like.
And finally, it would have to take reservations, because I think it would be booked up the wazzu!
And......

(any other requirements for a "civilized" lunch date?)

Erica at 7:29 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home