Erica online

Wednesday, November 3

Big White Elephant

You know the expression about the big white elephant in the middle of the room but no
one is willing to acknowledge it? No one wants to be rude, so we ignore what is there.

I thinkFEAR has been my big white elephant.

Polite, nice girls don't offend. If you have nothing to nice to say, don't say anything at all. Don't rock the boat! Whatever! Just let it go! And all those other lovely Canadian sayings....

I'm done with that. Even if I can't change it all today, I want to be done with it. I am going to fight fear....until I'm done with it, and its done with me.

So here I go....fighting the lies again......and speaking the truth.....

- I am NOT afraid of what people will think of me.
- I am NOT afraid of telling the truth, I can be trusted to speak in love without fear of offending.
- I am NOT afraid of looking foolish so I can be who I really am.
- I am NOT afraid of being different than everybody else.
- I am NOT afraid of making mistakes and looking foolish.
- I am NOT afraid of succeeding and being acknowledged.
- I am NOT afraid of speaking my heart even when people won't agree with me.
- I am NOT afraid.

I'm tired of having the look of a hunted animal. Although I'm not perfect, I'm still in training, I'm just learning how to be stronger, even now, I am going to step out. I'm not hiding anymore.
The hunted becomes the hunter!
Erica at 10:02 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home