Erica online

Friday, December 17

I would have kissed Bob Barker!

Have you ever watched the Price is Right? Its okay to admit it, we've all done it, even inadvertently. Don't feel bad if you couldn't turn away, watching the Price is Right is like passing the scene of an accident, its hard to look away.

Anyway, I digress. Yesterday I got home from all my outings to find an exciting message on my answering machine. I had entered a contest while out shopping and I won! I won! I won!
(I won a $100 shopping spree)

It was funny, I was sooooo excited. I've hardly ever won anything before and I won!
I've always said those women who run up to the stage on the Price on Right and kiss Bob Barker are seriously deranged. Firstly, the bacteria on that man's cheek must be powerful enough to make cheese by now. Secondly, ewwwwwwww......he's Bob Barker. If it was The Price is Right with Brad Pitt, I could understand the magnetism but I don't get it with B.B. (although he was pretty funny in Happy Gilmore).

But the thrill of winning had me jumping up and down. I think if Bob Barker had been standing in my kitchen, I might have kissed him on his germy, bacteria-laden cheek! It was quite a thrill for me!

Now I can no longer say, I never win anything because I did! I won! They picked me! So from now on, winning is my thing. "Oh yeah, I win stuff." "I win stuff ALL the time." "Yeah, I'm a winner." "What can say? I'm just a winner!"
ok...maybe that's a bit much but I won! I won! I finally won something! Now all I need is Bob Barker to stand in my kitchen and shout "AAAAAAA NEWWW CARRRRR!!!!"

Erica at 9:04 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home