Erica online

Thursday, December 30

Pee Pee Prodigy

The other night I was thinking that Rebecca will be four in a few months so it might be time to begin night training. That way, if it takes a couple months, she'll be ready by her birthday.

So, I sat down with her and told her that big kids don't wear diapers at night, they wear panties. She asked me what adults do. I told her we get up and go to the bathroom at night instead of wearing diapers. She seemed to mull it over, and went to bed.

That night, at midnight she woke up and took off her diaper and went to the potty. In the morning she was dry. So we figured, could it be this easy? The next night, we put on panties and training pants. She woke up at 1 am and 4 am to pee and stayed dry. Amazing!

What we have here ladies and gentlemen is a pee-pee prodigy. She potty training in a day, and night trained after a conversation. Sheer pee-pee genius! I'm so proud of her!

Now I have to work on Miss "I didn't poop in my diaper" as she runs around with a full load.
*sigh*
Very different children!
Erica at 10:21 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home