Erica online

Friday, January 28

I want to PLAY.....

I think on this fine, freezing Friday I'll share my bad habits with you, and encourage you to join me in my bad girl behaviour.

My house is a disaster, I have laundry to do, and I have tons of paperwork to catch up on for my job. So....what do you do when you're overwhelmed and stressed out?
That's right!
Go play raquetball!

In the middle of this messy life, I'm taking an hour out to play. That's one thing I'm good at.
Responsibility? Not really. Routine? Never. Working under pressure? Absolutely.

I need to be under the gun to get things done and then I work like a MANIAC.
I guess there's not enough pressure yet so I'm off to play raquetball for an hour.

There is line between procrastinating and avoidance. But that line doesn't apply to me because I'm so good at BOTH!

I'm off to the Y! Ta!
Erica at 9:18 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home