Erica online

Monday, January 17

A day job???

This week will be different from any other I've had in the last four years. I'm working out of the home for full days, while my mom and my in-laws care for my children.

I'm very excited, and a little nervous. I imagine this is how an assylum inmate might feel with a day pass. I'm leaving ABCs, pee-pee time, and "she pushed me" for adult conversation. Let's hope its all its cracked up to be!

I have no idea what I'm doing, as its the first day so I woke up at 6:00am to get ready!
I've decided that rather than being nervous about getting it right, I'll follow some good advice.
"Those who walk with the wise will become wise, but the companion of fools will suffer harm."
(Proverbs 13:20) or as I put in my blog last year......Stay away from Idiots!!!

I'll just pick the wisest person in the room and do what they are doing!

Erica at 6:53 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home