Erica online

Friday, January 7

Frankie says Relax....

Today was freezing outside but that didn't bother me or the girls. We took a day to just "chill". We stayed inside and just played, we looked at photo albums, popped popcorn and watched a movie together.

Around 1pm, Rebecca looks at me and says, "Mom, don't you think its time we get dressed?" hee hee hee

My little type-a personality girl didn't like the idea of staying in our pjs all day, I mean how will anything get done? I told her its a relaxing day and we'll just stay in our pjs and hang out. She didn't think so, she said, she'd just go upstairs and dress herself and I could stay in my pjs. So we did....

As the French say, "Chaqu'un son gout!" (we each do our own thing!)

That's the kind of day its been, slow and easy...perfect for pjs...or not! ;)


Erica at 6:09 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home