Erica online

Thursday, January 6

Still Got It?

Last night I was at the Y and it was time for our group to go swimming. The last class went over on their time so there was a bit of wait. Not wanting to freeze my tushy whilst waiting, I sat in the hot tub until it was my turn.

In the hot tub were two young men, around 17 or 18. I noticed as I was getting into the hot tub that their stomachs suddenly shrank and their chests puffed out. Hee hee hee.... I was the only female around so (aside from being gay) I think they were sucking in their widdo tummies and flexing their itty-bitty pecs for little ole me. I laughed to myself, and thought....not bad for an old married lady with two kids.

After the class, I go get dressed and I'm thinking I've still got it! Then as I'm leaving the locker room I catch a glimpse of myself in the mirror. Oh my word!!! Its SUPER-NERD!!! I'm dressed in my huge puffy parker with a big thick navy blue toque all around my face, wearing pink and black gloves. I think being HOT in a Winnipeg winter is a hopeless cause.

I see on t.v. they have a couple reality shows searching for the hottest models in the world. Runway, swimsuit, covershots.....pppphhhhh! If they want a real challenge, send them all to Winnipeg in winter and say, "go outside and be sexy. Good luck".

Good gracious! The contestants might have to depend on personality and wit and we all know THAT'S not entertaining!
My point?
Winnipeg in winter is NOT sexy!
Erica at 8:35 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home