Erica online

Monday, January 10

A Fine Line........


While cleaning up my daughter's room this morning, I found myself in an odd predicament.
I wondered, "how much of what I'm doing is cleaning and when have I crossed the line, and I'm just playing with her toys?"

So I figured out a scientific formula, its all very professional, mature and grown-up of me really, to be figuring out formulas, wouldn't you say?

1. Picking toys up off the floor ------ cleaning!
2. Putting the toys into their proper containers ----------cleaning!
3. Putting the clothes on the dolls, before putting them in containers------WARNING! This is the line--------YOU ARE NOW PLAYING------Not cleaning!

ha ha ha

But in my defense, they have some very cool toys now that I didn't have when I was a kid.
Polly Pockets are cool man! And they come with matching outfits and accessories, now if that isn't calling my name, I don't know what is!!!




Erica at 4:41 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home