Erica online

Tuesday, November 22

Candy...

My mom brought my husband a big huge thing of candy from Holland.
I've been eating it like crazy.
(Mmmm...a caramel is melting in my mouth as I type)
I don't usually have a sweet tooth but I am munching on this sugar like it was....
well...sugar!

Its not the sweet-thing that keeps me coming back.
Its the curiosity.
Its not like a big bag of gummy worms or a plastic container of licorice where all the flavor doesn't change so you get bored of it and stop eating....Noooooo!!!!
(Oh! Just ate another one)
Its a big bowl of different kinds of candy and each candy tastes different so
you never know what flavor will be next.
(Mmm...that one was hot cinnamon)
Its exciting and addictive.
I've already eaten all the white ones that taste like burnt marshmellow...mmmm...
(oooo...another hot cinnamon!)

Its like that old expression "curiosity killed the cat" but in this case its more like "curiosity made the girl have a tummy ache and put on eight pounds". I'm not sure if this new expression will catch on.
(oooo...I just found another marshmellow one)

I think I need to leave the room now, and remove myself from the bowl of evil.
Erica at 9:25 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home