Erica online

Tuesday, December 6

Ooo La La...

My daughters have a great-aunt who is my aunt who is great.
She's not my great-aunt, she's just my regular aunt but she is great to me because she is great, not because she's my great-aunt but she is great.
Phew! I'm glad I cleared that up!

This is what my wonderful aunt did. She made lovely dresses for my girls, which is so GREAT because they fit them perfectly...being made to their measurements and all.
As a non-sewing person, or "sewing-challenged" person, I'm always amazed at the talents of others who can do things like this. So enough chatter about it, I'll just post the girls in their new dresses.
Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com
Bella loves the tule on her dress and keeps lifting it `a la "Cinderella going up a flight of stairs".

Rebecca's dress has a little gold cape which she loves because coupled with a red dress, it makes her into Red Riding Hood. She had taken off the cape for the picture as she felt the need to wear her fairy wings (which she was asking for me to put on her when the picture was taken.) Rebecca was a willing model, and posed for several pictures. Its always getting them to take the dresses OFF that poses a problem.
Erica at 11:19 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home