Erica online

Thursday, November 24

Lifeline...

Tonight I think I need to use up one of my lifelines...I think I'll phone a friend Regis!

My kids were pretty rowdy tonight! Too much sugar, not enough sleep = crazy, psycho little people who are loud and running non-stop.

How did I handle it?
Not good, I'm afraid!
Pretty bad in fact.

Usually I put my kids to bed with prayer, kisses, hugs and two songs.
Tonight I put them to bed with threats..."Do NOT get up again!" or....
(I didn't swear by Allah that I would torture them but my tone was suggestive to say the least).

Anyway, I don't like myself very much right now so I think I'll phone a friend who does.
I figure I need to hear somebody say I'm a great mom, (even good mom would do right now) because I'm not telling myself that right now! I don't need to add liar to my list of naughty things!

That's what our lifelines are for, we gotta use 'em or we'll lose 'em....now where did I put that phone book?
Erica at 6:59 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home