Erica online

Thursday, November 24

So many ways to say it...

ONE...

The wind was bitter cold. With unrelenting strokes of vicious force, it cut through the fibres of my parka and stung my flesh. Once my outer layers of defense were conquered, the wind plundered and pillaged my remaining warmth. Devouring the heating reserves, the wind gorged itself on blood's heat and left only a chill that crept into my bones. My heart's rhythm slowed to a cautious, resistant beating reserved for the tempo of a funeral durge. Goosebumps raised on my skin like a signal from a hill sending out the screaming distress cry. The coursing river of life's blood slowed and cooled turning my hands and feet to stone.

OR...TWO...

Man! It is cold out today and that wind is bad!

OR...THREE...

Frick! I hate winter!

Or...FOUR...

Brrrrr!!!!
Erica at 10:14 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home