Erica online

Thursday, December 8

Ponderous...

Today I spent alot of time in the car driving kids around, so I had lots of time to think, creating a ponderous sort of day. Is ponderous a word? My mind wondered over my life.

What resulted from my pondering?
Just some questions...if you have any answers...just tell me in the comments....

1. Is it really the thought that counts? If so, could we just give thoughts for Christmas?

2. If my children are watching my actions more than listening to my words, why am I wasting my breath? Is it possible to parent children silently to avoid repeating oneself over and over?

3. How can I find childcare for my children for one week of full-time work when all the childcare centers either have kids in full-time or not at all? How does this work when you need sporatic child-care and don't want to dump on the grandmas?

4. How much McDonald's will it take to damage my kid's kidneys and liver?

5. What if all God really requires of us is to handle every day (good and bad) to the best of our ability, to ask for help when we need it, and at the end of the day say, "Blessed be the name of the Lord." What if all the other "should stuff" is just extra work?

6. Why is there such angst between doctors and chiropractors? Don't they both have the same goal--to make people healthy?

7. Is it possible to have money and not be "trapped" by it?

8. Why do people need Christmas as an excuse to get together with family and friends? Why do weNOt hang-out together all year long, and then over-do social occassions in December?

9. If wisdom comes with age, when I'm an old woman, will I look back on this moment right now and think I was a total moron?

10. When my daughters are horny teenagers, should I lock them up in a tower until they start using their brains instead of their ovaries? Or will doing that cause them to rebel?

Questions, questions, questions....anyone got any answers? Anyone?
Anyone? Anyone? Buhler? Buhler?
Erica at 9:00 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home