Erica online

Friday, October 27

10 Reasons to Be Happy...

Sometimes its good to just back away from the chaos of life and get some perspective.
Therefore although I'm tired, and (slightly) cranky, I will focus on the good.

1. My mom is here visiting right now so I can spend time with her
2. I have wonderful, healthy, happy kids
3. I have a husband who loves me and genuinely cares that I've been working hard
4. I live in Canada - a land of plenty- there is no question of my physical needs being met
5. I have fun, generous and kind siblings whose company I enjoy
6. I have a house to clean (its a mess but I'm focussing on the positive here)
7. I have a job that I love when I choose not to stress out about it
8. I have great friends who love me, and call to tell me so!
9. I have a great mother-in-law who is always there to help me so I can work
10. Last but not least, I have faith in a God who loves me

What's on your list?
Erica at 3:32 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home