Erica online

Wednesday, April 28

This morning was very productive.

I got lots of woodworking in and it looks like I will have some stuff done for the craft sale! Yippee!

It would be a little embarassing to sit there all day at an empty table, twiddling my thumbs.

Well, I could always pretend that I was selling invisibles wares. And look at people like THEY were crazy because they couldn't see it. Like an Emperor's New Clothes story. I could describe what they were looking at, and see how many people would play along with me.

Wouldn't it be great if I actually SOLD some invisible stuff? That's pure profit BABY!!!

Or maybe I could just put down a hat and busk a little if I got bored. Pretend I can tap dance. Hey while I'm at it, I could tell people's fortunes.
Erica: "Hmmmm.....your hands have lines on them and you're breathing so I'm going to say you like compliments".
Sucker: "Wow! That's amazing! I DO like compliments."
Erica: "I can tell you more but it'll cost you $5"

Whoa! Even without woodwork done, I could make a killing at this craft sale.

(Yvonne, are you scared that I'm coming now? hee hee hee)
Erica at 12:45 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home