Erica online

Monday, June 7

I'm back from the lake.
Another grand weekend.

This time it was hot enough to let the girls play on the beach.
Rebecca was actually wading in the lake! Yikes!
Its freezing but she didn't even notice.
She kept going in to fill up her bucket so she could make "coffee".

I think I should become "hostess of the lake".
I should stay at the lake all summer and have a rotating schedule of people out for two days at a time.

That way I'd have company and other moms have a place to stay near a lake that's NOT a tent. See its win-win!
(sorry for bashing the tent thing all you woodsy types, I just hate bugs and being cold, I'm not a roughing it kinda girl)

Then other moms could enjoy just hanging at the beach and chatting while our kids frolic. (Yes, I said frolic!)
It could be my ministry. The ministry entertainism.

My kids have a never-ending fascination with sand, its great.
I'm sure other kids are the same.

Hmmmmmm.....now I'm thinking about it.....

Erica at 9:03 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home