Erica online

Friday, June 11

I've had a contemplative blog this week so now its time for....
da da na...

Erica's shallow thought of the week:

People always say that women have it harder than men because the expectation of beauty is so much more stringent for us. eg. If we're not thin and perfectly made up, we get judged but a guy can be 20 lbs overweight and never comb his hair and no one says anything. He still gets the digits, ya hear me dog?
(btw, I worked last night)

But I think its actually harder for men. WHAAAAAAA????

Hear me on this, if you're a woman and short, fat and ugly.... We have heels, make-up and specially designed clothes (yeah lycra) to make us look 10 lbs lighter.

But if you're a guy who's short, fat and ugly...you're on your own. Unless you want to live in drag, you are what you are. No help.

Yes, I think women have it much easier.

WARNING: This blog is meant to offend so any comments stating the nature of offenses inflicted would be a superluous waste of your time.
Erica at 8:08 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home