Erica online

Monday, March 7

Backspace, backspace, backspace....

My typing skills are not as fabulous as I thought they were.
I can type fairly quickly on a regular keyboard, and if I don't always use the
correct positions for my fingers...oh, well it gets the job done and its close enough.

Apparently, I was farrrrrrrrr from close!!! My husband bought an ergonomic keyboard this weekend which is apparently better for your wrists. However, it requires that you are using
the correct finger positioning for typing.

This post just took me FOUR HOURS!!!! Okay, maybe that's exxxxxagggggerating a little but it takes way longer as I have to backspace and correct my errors every few minutes.
Now I have to practise my typing skills.....oh man!
Erica at 5:30 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home