Erica online

Tuesday, March 1

Shaker, but Not a Mover....

As spring approaches, the for-sale signs have been popping up all over the place. As the signs go up, so does my curiousity.

I've felt like we're outgrowing our house for awhile, as stuff starts stacking up the ceiling.

Each home I've checked into, doesn't have enough space for the price they are asking, or the backyard is tiny. Some places aren't situated near enough to a park. The basements aren't finished, or its great but the price is ridiculous.
What's my point????

There are no houses in my area that have the space we have for the price we paid, with a finished basement, a lovely backyard that backs onto a park! My point is...our house is PERFECT!!!! We have a great house....there's nothing better out there!!! I LOVE my house!
I'm really blessed with the home we have, and our only problem?
We have too much stuff, that we can't fit it all in!

Here's a thought, instead of a bigger house...why don't I get rid of some stuff????
Genius! Pure Genius!

I am so blessed! An awesome house and too much stuff! I am content!
Erica at 9:58 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home