Erica online

Wednesday, February 23

Disclaimer...

Tonight at my class at the Y, the instrutor began the class with a disclaimer.
Here it is what he said:

"I'm not saying this isn't going to be painful. I'm not saying this is going to be fun. I'm not saying that you aren't going to hurt everywhere for the next two days. I'm just saying these next thirty minutes will make your abs and butt look great. Oh, and if anyone needs to throw up during the session, try not to throw up on the mats."

Now.....at this point, should I have stood up and left the room?
Possibly.
But did I?
No.

It was an eye-opening experience, and I will hurt for the next two days.
That's all I have to say about that.

Oh, and also this....regarding my last post, one adrenaline-rush-type job I would NOT take?
Being a marine.
Many of the exercises where ones they use in the marine corps.
I do NOT want to be a marine.
Erica at 10:55 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home