Erica online

Friday, February 25

Holy Manipulation, Batman!

Tonight as we put our darling Rebecca to bed, she was an angel. She put on her P.J.s and brushed her teeth without incident. She ran to bed and tucked herself in.

I came in to sing to her, and pray with her, and she was rather quiet with no attempts at delays.
I said "goodnight" as I closed the door...and here comes the catch.

A little voice from the bed says, "Mommy, can you get daddy? I need to talk to you guys."
So D.J. comes over, and this is the speech we get.

"Mommy and daddy, I love you. You are the bestest mommy and daddy, and I love you."
Two teary-eyed parents kiss her sweet head, as she continues....
"You guys are my bestest family, and now all we got to need is a little baby, like a baby brother, okay? Okay....you guys go now and talk about it"

Once we re-gained our composure from laughing like hyenas, we told we'd TALK about it, but no promises.
Erica at 7:49 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home