Erica online

Wednesday, March 9

I'm like...responsible and stuff....

Yesterday I went about my day quite normally, pre-school, gym, shopping etc...
As I was thinking about what to make for supper, I thought maybe I'd leave the house
at 3:30 to pick up my hubby from work. Hmmm....what day is it today...the thoughts went on....

RED FLAG!! RED FLAG!! RED FLAG!!! Suddenly my brain kicked in....Tuesday 3:30...assimilating information.....Crap! A few weeks ago, I told a friend I would run her program on Tuesday night while she was on holiday from....3:30-7:30!!!!! Yikes!

I comppletely forgot! So I quickly made phone calls, got childcare arranged (thank goodness for my in-laws) and threw together the information I was supposed to be presenting. I got there at 3:20pm and they were none the wiser that I had completely forgotten about them!
I can't believe I did that.

P.s. Anyone who is going to comment that I need an organizer, I already have one...I need to use my organizer!

*note* anyone considering employing me for anything, please don't read the post above, because I'm like, totally responsible and stuff and I can like, remember stuff and write it down and I am like totally competent dude!!!!
Erica at 2:38 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home