Erica online

Friday, September 16

NOW I Remember...

The other day I was making BLT subs for supper. I thought I should use that griddle we got as a wedding gift. It was sitting collecting dust in the cupboard.

I took it out and cooked the bacon. It cooked quick and clean, the grease dripping neatly into the little container underneath. Why don't I use this thing more often?
What a fabulous invention!

The other day I made BLT subs for supper. I was cleaning the HUGE griddle caked with grease and grime which stuck to the TEFLON like white on rice. As I scrubbed, I thought who make something so awkward to clean in the sink? You have to keep flipping it around to clean it.
What a stupid invention!

You know I don't have enough things in the cupboard collecting dust, back you go, little griddle!
Erica at 8:05 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home