Erica online

Thursday, December 29

Awww Shucks...

Tonight my little family all went to my brother's soccer game. He did great, he was runnin' like there was something large and ferocious chasing him!
While cheering and watching the game, I watched my older daughter with pride.
She was so amazing.
She cheered so loud, "GO! Uncle Floyd! Score it! Score it!".
She carried on very sophisticated conversations with the wives of the soccer players.
Rebecca is a charming socialite. She's like a tiny, four year old WASP!!!
hee hee

I loved watching her work the crowd, and play with her cousins and join in the action.
On the way out of the match, I was overcome with love for her and I said, "You know Rebecca, you really are a wonderful kid!"
Quick as a whip, she replied, "Thanks mom! You're a wonderful adult!"

*Sigh*
I love my Rebecca-Anne.
Erica at 9:44 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home