Erica online

Friday, December 16

Optimism Sucks!!!

Today I just feel "icky".
There is too much snow, its cold and yucky out.
I just have a bad attitude about everything, and if I were my mom, I'd give me a time-out.
Or make me have a nap.

Ooooo....a nap. I would love a nap.

Where did I get off thinking I was an optimist the other day?
That's so dumb, I should just slap myself. Maybe I'll just slap the WHOLE world.

As it turns out, there are days when I'm a pessimist.
Not just a regular pessimist either, a VIOLENT pessimist.

I did my roots today, maybe the dye is soaking in and taking over my brain putting violent pessimistic, responsibility shirking thoughts into my head. I must go find some scientific evidence to back this theory up because clearly, it is the only explanation!
Erica at 3:41 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home