Erica online

Wednesday, December 14

Don't Take It So Seriously...

As I was braiding my daughter's hair on Monday morning, teletubbies came onto the t.v.
We weren't really watching it, but it was on as background noise. If my hands were not full of hair I would have changed the channel promptly, (not a fan of the tubbies) as I think they are weird.

I continued to do Rebecca's hair while those strange teletubbies made odd noises and danced around. Finally I spoke up, "Those Teletubbies are so crazy, this is such a weird show."
Rebecca quickly responded,
"Mommy, they aren't crazy! They are just putting on a show for us!"

Ah yes! Thank-you Rebecca! Sometimes I need my four year old to explain the difference between reality and pretend on the television.
They grow up WAY too fast!
Erica at 10:36 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home