Erica online

Monday, October 30

Rebecca Anne...

Rebecca is such an easy girl to love. She is a joy to raise as she is kind, considerate and obedient. Once you tell her a rule, she will always remember and will never forget what you said. She is smart, lovely and do well in whatever she sets her mind to.

A few posts back, I expressed my emotions for Isabella digitally and I want to do the same for my Rebecca. What do you say about a kid who has all the potential in the world, and the abilities to do whatever she wants to do?
You could say "thanks for being such an easy kid to raise."
Or "thanks for all the times you've made me so proud to be your mom."
Or "I love you, I'm proud of you and don't ever change."

Mostly you want a kid like this just to know that they are loved, and they don't always have to try so hard. I want Rebecca to be blessed with joy...

Erica at 4:24 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home