Erica online

Thursday, January 4

Crazy Dancer...

My mom said something to me when she was here that has me thinking. It was a quote from somewhere or other that said...

Those who don't heard the music think the dancer is mad.

I've been thinking alot about that.
I'm not a dancer but there have been times when I did things or said things that were controversial but they were right (for me) because I saw things differently.
I'm not saying I always see the whole picture, but I've learned at certain times that doing what I believe to be right has required going against popular opinion. That is hard, but maybe there is something to perspective that makes dancing right for the dancer even when everyone else doesn't understand what the heck they are doing.

So today I want to encourage all those crazy dancers out there who have the courage to dance when no one else can even hear the music. People who are brave enough (sometimes) to do what they believe is right when it seems everyone else thinks you are nuts.

I'll make a toast.
Raise your glass.
To Independence...To Courage...
Erica at 1:36 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home