Erica online

Tuesday, February 27

Little Banger

Rebecca decided she wanted bangs so she just grabbed a chunk at the top of her head and
SNIP!!!! Instant bangs. She didn't even tell me after she did it, she waited until I noticed on my own.

I did what I could to even them out on either side of the chunk and now she has little curly bits hanging down. Such is life. I thought I'd take a few pics of her new do but she was in a goofy mood so I got a giggle shot, an I'm still talking shot and a goofy-face shot.




Erica at 5:12 PM

2 Comments:

Blogger Bev said...

She looks more like you did when you were little with the bangs. I like the little missing teeth!

10:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was thinking the same thing.

looks just like little Erica

C

10:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home