Erica online

Monday, January 29

Kid's Quotes

The other day while Isabella was eating her breakfast she said, "Mom! I asked you for some orange juice!" Besides the fact that it was a rude way to ask, it wasn't even true.
She had not asked me for orange juice so I pointed this out.
She replied, "Oh! I guess I just thought it so why didn't you just read my mind?"
I told her that I actually can't read minds, and she said, "Sure you can. You do it to me all the time."
I think this is a good thing. I will encourage this misconception for as long as possible, particularly when she is a teenager. This might come in handy!


The day that Rebecca's tooth came out, she was so excited she had teeth on her mind all day. This caused her to make a funny. D.J. was happily farting when she piped up, "Hey! I think daddy is the Toot Fairy!" Both girls thought this was hysterical. I must admit, I thought it was pretty funny too!
Erica at 9:17 AM

1 Comments:

Blogger Yvonne Parks said...

hehehehe

your girls crack me up!!

3:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home