Erica online

Wednesday, March 21

One More Sleep

This morning Isabella asked once again, "Is THIS the morning we pick up Grandma Mama?"
I told her that its not today but tomorrow morning we'll get Grandma Mama.
She shrieked, "You mean tomorrow in only ONE more sleep? Oh my Gosh! I'm so excited I could jump off my head!"
Then she got all excited and started hugging and kissing me. She's rather like a puppy in many ways.
I was not ready for this excitment so early in the morning, as I wasn't ready to open my eyes.
I asked her what time the clock said, and she told me very loudly, "its six-four-five!!!"

Question:
After Grandma arrives will she sleep past six-four-five again?"

ps I hope that she doesn't actually "jump off her head" cause I bet Grandma Mama is going to want to kiss that little face!
Erica at 8:07 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home