Erica online

Monday, May 14

An Engagement!



My little brother is getting MARRIED!!! Can you believe it???
He got himself a diamond ring and asked the girl of his dreams to be his wife.
She said YES!!!
He gets a wife, DJ and I get a new sister-in-law and my kid's get a new auntie...what a deal!

Page is a wonderful young lady, and we will be thrilled to welcome her into our family!
She is funny, kind, generous, sensible yet silly and fun, hardworking and gentle. My girls are thrilled that she will be their auntie! Good choice Floyd! YAY!
Hooray for romance! Hooray for weddings! Hooray for family!
Erica at 9:55 PM

5 Comments:

Blogger Vanessa said...

That's fantastic news!! Congratulations Floyd!!

11:10 PM  
Blogger Lynne said...

Congratulations to you and your family!

Is that really the ring? It's certainly a gorgeous one.

12:03 PM  
Blogger Rebecca said...

My word.....Little Floydy is all grown up!!! Congratulations on the engagement...

1:33 AM  
Blogger Erica said...

Lynne,
No that's not her ring.
Its just a photo from the web.

7:25 AM  
Blogger Joyska said...

hey! for some reason you were bumped off my bloglines... i was wondering why you weren't posting like FOREVER! haha... you are back on, and I'm back lurking :)

THANK YOU again Erica... you guys ROCK! AND I am praying for you!:)

10:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home