Erica online

Thursday, May 3

My Little Timbit

Isabella has just begun soccer in the Tim Horton's sponsored Timbit league. It is so fun to watch her and her little friends play soccer with their coach telling them which way to run.

I took tons of pictures and I think they are all adorable...
Grrrr...here is my tough little soccer player!













Here she is ready for action!
















And of course, playing with her little buddy from pre-school is a highlight.



An action shot of her running....











The coach gives them last minute instructions like "how soccer is played" and "which way to run" and "this is a soccer ball."

Its too cute because most of them have never played before, they had one practise and then straight to the game. Many (like Bella) aren't really sure what they're doing yet but it sure is fun to run lots!






After the final instructions, 8 four year olds converge on the ball and run until its snack time!
She loved every minute of it and can't wait to play again!
Go #8! You rule!!!
(I plan to be the loudest and most annoying fan on the field!!!)
Erica at 5:49 PM

14 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So cute!

I love Timbits:)

C

7:35 PM  
Blogger Erica said...

C,
Did you just about keel over from all the cuteness?

7:40 PM  
Blogger Deanna Momtchilov said...

So cute! You will make an awesome soccer mom! I love her green shirt! ;)

12:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yes

is there supposed to be a photo by that action shot?

C

9:12 PM  
Blogger Rebecca said...

Very fun looking......although I do not want my grandbaby to be a soccer player. I want her to be a Rugby girl...but then, I have no say in the matter!!! However, this post explains all the loud noise I can hear from over here....it is you, cheering her on. And I thought I was loud!

2:15 AM  
Blogger Erica said...

C
I can't seem to get the pictures and text to go together.
It looked good in the preview and when I posted, it went all wacky.
ERica

2:50 PM  
Blogger Cheryl said...

I'M keeling over from the cuteness! And it looks like she could take anyone of those boys if she needed to. Is Becca sporty?

10:54 PM  
Blogger Cheryl said...

Just read your April 28 entry. So cute. And Becca's amazing. I don't think we should let just any 6 year olds run the UN. But Becca's got my vote. When do I get my ballot?

11:00 PM  
Blogger Erica said...

Cheryl,
Bella is built like a Blue Bomber but has ZERO aggressiveness to go with it. She won't go after the other soccer players to get the ball because she likes sharing.
So physically yes, she's sporty but not nearly competetive enough to use it.
:)

9:48 AM  
Blogger Erica said...

Cheryl,
Your ballot is in the mail!
:)

9:48 AM  
Blogger Vanessa said...

She looks so proud!! What a great sport to get involved with - Chris will help you cheer her on...not that you NEED his help :-)
Go football mom - go!

11:18 PM  
Blogger Lynne said...

Great shots. Green is definitely her color. Go Bella GO!

11:55 AM  
Blogger Talena said...

Erica, Amanda sent me here (I haven't been checking much lately) to check out this post, because my oldest son, Jude--who is also 4--just began playing soccer, too. Too cute, and too true--they just love to run.

I bought him his own soccer ball yesterday. You would have thought I said he could go into the candy store and pick whatever he wanted, he was that excited.

I also loved the post of the "Indian Giver" article. Thanks for that.

God bless!

Talena Winters

3:59 PM  
Blogger Erica said...

Talena,
Are you one of Serena's sisters?
Erica

5:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home