Erica online

Friday, July 20

Living the Single Life...

I had to work long hours this week so it was good that the kids weren't here being ignored by their mom.
Instead they spent the week having a great time with their dad at the lake while I was living the single life in the city.
I haven't had a space of time this long where I was on my own without the kids since...well, since I had the kids.

Its been an interesting week.
Its like being on a game show where I get to try out what my life would have been like if I has stayed single.
I worked, and then hung out with friends in the evenings. I didn't cook one meal or wash one dish.
It was quite an interesting experiment but now (after day 5) I miss my girls, and I'm ready for them to come home.
Erica at 7:49 PM

3 Comments:

Blogger Dionna said...

Glad you were able to finally check by my blog. It's fun to find that you have things in common with someone else, huh? :)

4:46 PM  
Blogger Jude said...

That sounds like an interesting week. Sometimes I think I'd like to have a while to be "single".

10:14 PM  
Blogger Deanna Momtchilov said...

living with my mom is almost like being single!

5:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home