Erica online

Sunday, May 2

My experience of God lately can be described as "random Truth".

Opening my spirit to Him and saying, "come and do whatever you want, reveal what you want, teach me whatever You want to teach me, I'm willing to learn"

That's a dangerous prayer.

As it turns out, He's listening. And He takes what I said literally.

I feel like I've be inundated with insight and life changing truths. And its frightening, exciting, freeing, refreshing and wonderfully addictive.

More of Him makes me want more of Him. More of Him makes me want only Him and then I'm stuck with life is hard and dull except when He is near.

SO what it boils down to is this........*music blaring*.....Might as well face it! I'm addicted to LOVE!!!!!
Erica at 5:17 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home