Erica online

Tuesday, May 4

Still working on woodwork....slivers, cuts, its all apart of the game :)

My daughter's god-mother is coming to Canada today. She innocently told my daughter that she would have a tea party with her when she came to see her.

All I've heard all day is "Big Rebecca is coming on a airplane on the sky. She's gonna have tea party with me. Is she here now mommy? Is Rebecca coming today?"

So I kept saying, "no, she'll come later when she's settled in"
Then I heard (repeatedly) "Big Rebecca is coming later. She's coming on the airplane, I think I can see her now mom. Is she coming to tea party later???"

So basically she's really excited about having a tea party with Big Rebecca. Which is great, I'm glad they're bonding and all that. Its just getting a tad repetitive!

Well, back to the wood.....
Erica at 5:43 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home