Erica online

Saturday, February 5

Cable Guy!!!!

Today the cable guy came to hook us up again! (Don't ask, it was free!)

Isabella kept saying, "Hi God!" to the cable guy.
Then she was saying to me "Mommy, God is here" or "Look its God!"

Weird.
I can admit that cable is an interesting concept. Being connected to the outside world is nice, informative and entertaining but miraculous? I don't think so.
So, while I appreciate the cable guy, I don't really think he's on-par with an almighty, omnipotent, creative Being. Perhaps that will be our Bible story at bedtime tonight.
I'll entitle it...."God, NOT The Cable Guy!".

(However, if when I get to heaven, Jesus says to me..."Hey, remember in 2005 when I installed you cable for you?" I'll just have a dumb look on my face as I say..."D'oh!")


Erica at 3:32 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home