Erica online

Sunday, September 18

Another Psalm...

Though I am foolish, You protect me
Your mercy is a shield around me
Your see fit to protect me every hour.
How can this be?
What have I done to deserve your love?
Why do you clothe me in loving kindness?
There is no answer but "I loved you first"
You adopted me, my heart is overwhelmed.
I've never known acceptance like this.
This love brings me to tear, this joy to laughter.
Even now, knowing You, I hear my quiet fear,
"But can I trust You?"
At the sound of Your voice, my heart fills with joyful tears;
"As I have been, I will always be, I never change"
You show me our history together.
Your mercy, protection, provision, justice and grace
You have always provided without fail.
You are trustworthy,
Bathed in Your presence I rest in Your promise.
All that I am is due to Your heart for me
You are for me
All I have was given by Your hand
There is no end to Your mercy
All I will ever become is written by Your hand alone
I am Yours.
Erica at 8:09 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home