Erica online

Thursday, September 22

When the Cat's Away...

DJ left Tuesday for Gam-ee-lee (Bella's word for Gimli). Since he was gone for a few days, I've been out partying with my girls.

Yesterday, I picked them up from pre-school and we went to a matinee. We saw Madagascar.
Rebecca laughed and loved the movie. Isabella loved the popcorn, and she liked the movie too!

We got home late, mommy made a Thai stir-fry, we ate a late supper and hit the hay.

I haven't been able to blog as the computer decided to act up while the I.T. guy was out of town.
My only recourse is cuss it out and call it names.
Does it work?
Are you reading this blog right now?

My I.T. guy comes home tonight, maybe he'll have a clue how to be sure the computer doesn't misbehave again! Is it illegal to spank a computer?
Erica at 8:46 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home