Erica online

Thursday, November 16

Deja Vu All Over Again...

I remember when Rebecca was 4 ish and gaining more independence when she was in the "big kid" class at pre-school. She would come home from school and go mental and take me with her.
There was alot of boundary pushing, testing and busting. There was some hyper-lunacy immediately following pre-school pick-up. There were many time-outs right after school. I think it was a combination of fatique, indepence, excitement and the transition between school and home that created a great big ball of crazy.

Isabella is now 4ish and she is in the "big kid" class at pre-school. History has a way of repeating itself! God have mercy on me!

I do not look forward to pre-school pickup.
I make go shopping for a mild tranquilizer dart.
Today.
Erica at 11:20 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home