Erica online

Tuesday, February 26

Cutie Little Bella

This Sunday night in Winnipeg, we had a beautiful view of the first lunar eclipse in almost 3 years. Since it is a rare occasion, we allowed our girls to stay up and watch this spectacle.
They sat on our bed and looked out the window at this lovely sight.
I called Isabella to come out to the living room and look out the window. She yelled back from my bedroom, "I don't want to come right now! I'm in your bed watching the lunar olympics!"


Oympics, eclipse...whatever. Its all the same to her!
Erica at 8:06 PM

4 Comments:

Blogger Rebecca said...

Where was I, I missed it all!!!

7:57 AM  
Blogger Carol-Ann Allen said...

Bruce dragged us outside in the middle of the night! We weren't so lucky as to be able to watch it from a window! Longjohns, double sweaters, coats, hats, scarves, double socks, boots, mitts -- it was worth it! Ya just don't wanna miss the lunar olympics! :)

5:04 PM  
Blogger Carol-Ann Allen said...

OK, here I am again -- just had to tell ya

Earlier his evening something tweaked the memory of this post and I told my family about. We all had a great chuckle. Then a few minutes ago Kinza was trying to get the laptop away from me and I told her to go do her Math homework! To which she replied it was all done! Shock, shock! So I called out to Bruce to quick run outside and see if there were two moons in the sky because we wouldn't want to miss that lunar olympic! Kinza collapsed in laughter and forgot about her need for the laptop -- thus I am typing my little comment!

7:33 PM  
Blogger Erica said...

Carol-Ann,
I'm glad my little post could be of assistance.
:)

10:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home