Erica online

Wednesday, February 22

Hairstyling Hints...

Have you ever asked the question, "when is it time to get my roots done?"

Well, if you have asked that question, I now know the answer.
Read on...

This morning my lovely four year old crawled into bed for a cuddle. With her head on my pillow, she quietly rested while playing with my hair.
My husband rose out of bed to dress for the day and turned on the light to be sure his socks matched. (Years of training brought about this little habit)
With the light now shining on my blonde locks, my daughter sat up and started to look more closely at my head.
With a big grin, she complimented by saying, "Mommy, your hair is sooooo pretty! Its starting to get black just like Bella's! Wow!"

So now we know. Its time to get your roots done when the blonde starts to turn black!
ha ha ha
Erica at 11:14 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home