Erica online

Wednesday, May 30

Volleyball

Next week is already the start of beach volleyball season. I hope the weather warms up quickly. Its kind of chilly in Winnipeg this week. I was just thinking about volleyball and I remembered that I never did post a picture of my winter league volleyball team on my blog.
Oops. This is a photo of us right after we won the championship game on March 30th!
We are also the winners of the prize for the most children! Here we are with our off-spring!
And there is going to be one more added to our team next year! No! Not me! One of our power hitters is expecting so we'll be looking for a sub in the second half of the season!

Erica at 10:49 PM

3 Comments:

Blogger kimbee said...

Just to clarify, you will need a sub for the first half of the season. I will definitely be playing in the second half

9:33 PM  
Blogger Bev said...

You go girl!! Aces --- lots of Aces

9:50 AM  
Blogger Vanessa said...

Nice work champs!! On your win in March & also the # of chicklets!! WOOHOO!!

9:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home